"You've made it really easy on parents. It's just enough for each day. My son loves school and is disappointed when it's not a school day!"Katie B.
Voyage of Discovery Package
On the Voyage of Discovery, children will gain academic readiness skills with the alphabet and numbers, enjoy read-aloud times, develop fine and large motor skills, and increase in cognitive skills. Most importantly, children learn God's truth and are encouraged to live it in their lives.
Voyage of Discovery Package
With the Voyage of Discovery pre-K program, children will gain academic-readiness skills with the alphabet and numbers, enjoy read-aloud times, develop fine and large motor skills, and increase in cognitive skills.
Most importantly, children learn God's truth and are encouraged to live it in their lives.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD--Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
PRE-K FOR 4 YEAR OLDS
Voyage of Discovery
In this year-long Christian pre-K program, children will:
- Discover many exciting things about the world in which we live.
- Gain academic-readiness skills with the alphabet and numbers and enjoy read-aloud times.
- Learn about their community (post office, fire station, church, grocery store) and make delightful science discoveries.
- Develop fine and large motor skills and increase in cognitive skills.
- Most importantly, learn God's truth, the Bible, and be encouraged to live it in their lives.
Educational Development with My Father's World
- Bible Stories and Activities
- Hands-On Science
- ABC's and Numbers 1 to 10
- Shapes, Colors, and Sequencing
- Fine Motor and Visual Skills
- 60 Minutes, Five Days a Week, for 32 Weeks.
- Key themes include God loves us, so we love God and we love our neighbor as ourselves.
- Daily Bible stories from Genesis to Revelation with related hands-on activities.
- Weekly Bible verses.
- Read-aloud stories to develop reading readiness and a love for books.
- Hands-on alphabet activities.
- Print awareness, visual and auditory skills.
- Numbers to 10, colors, shapes, sorting, and classifying-sequencing.
- Simple activities to encourage curiosity, a love for science, and an awe for God's amazing creation.
- Opportunities to learn to make predictions, ask questions, observe carefully, and discuss results.
- Community Helpers: post office, fire station, church, grocery store, and more as well as suggested field trips.
- Gross motor skills: outside play, both structured and unstructured.
- Fine motor skills: paint and color and draw, squeeze play dough, begin writing letters and numbers.
- Health: focus on nutrition by enjoying healthy snacks.
- Creative thinking, problem solving, imaginative play.
- Songs and fingerplays.
- Hands-on crafts and songs (on CD) for Bible memory verses.
Add-Ons to Complete Your Curriculum
Package Includes All of the Following
The first time I read through the lessons I started getting teary-eyed . . . it is such a gift that someone out there had the time and passion to create something so valuable for the rest of us! There are so many values and experiences you want to give to your children, but the pace of life doesn't usually give you the time to think it through and plan and research out all the details. This package puts it all at your fingertips! Fun, exploration, good balance of learning and play, values taught in a relaxed way, and more. Wow. Thank you! It's great!Elizabeth M.
You have done an amazing job putting together the sweetest things for our little kids. Thank you!Rebecca H.
I like the simplicity of the activities. I like that the projects are easy and I do not need to buy lots of supplies. I LOVE the books.
I like that this teaches character and it is not overwhelming. I had [a different] curriculum I was going to use, but I am glad to be using this instead. This is much easier and less work, but allows my son to feel like he is doing school. This really does not take too much time. The crafts are easy and the books are all excellent choices.Magda L.
This curriculum seems to go along well with "habit training" - getting my son used to the idea that he has to follow directions and that I have certain activities preplanned for him. I think this is preparing him well for school in the coming years.
I love the great books included in the curriculum. Such a nice selection of books! It's also a great pace and a lovely amount of time-not too much, no stress, not killing his love of what he's learning. I applaud you for that! Thank you so much!Katie B.
I like being able to open lesson plans and follow a well thought out program. It is easy for me to adjust a program, but it is much harder for me to invent one. My college training in Science and Engineering did not really prepare me to teach preschool. Thank you for all your hard work because I have more time to spend teaching and engaging my children with less stress and frustration for all of us.Maegan F.
One thing MFW has done for me is really hold my hand and help me do those things that I desire to do with my kids, but never really have the time to plan and prepare.
Thank you for offering this program. It is giving me the tools and resources to be intentional with developing our relationship and also working godly character traits into her life.Tina P.
We are just loving your program. :)
My daughter loves all the books and wants to read them over and over throughout the day. :) we give them a huge thumbs up. :)
This program has helped me carve out little bits of time just for my daughter and she really looks forward to this new routine. :) She eagerly runs for her cards and activities. :) It is a huge blessing. :)
Thank you. :)Leah M.
I just love that the approach with this program is gentle, and yet has really impacted and helped my son's learning in a way that he loves. It takes all the ideas of what a child loves to do, and incorporates it into fun learning units. I have seen this with colors, numbers, Bible stories, and pre-writing skills. I am glad you can create something that is filled with learning skills, and keep it interesting and fun for the child.Heather J.