Check card balance
- Card/Certificate balance is an estimate only. In most cases, the balance is adjusted as soon as you make a purchase online or by phone. However, there may be times when there is a delay before the balance is updated.
- To redeem your card/certificate online: add items to your cart and on the Payment Options screen during checkout complete the fields Gift card code and Amount to apply and click the Apply Gift Card button. The same fields are used whether it is a gift card, courtesy certificate, or award certificate.
- To redeem your card/certificate when ordering by phone please let the consultant know you have a card/certificate before providing any other form of payment.
- Protect your card/certificate number like cash. Lost or stolen cards/certificates cannot be replaced.
- My Father's World Gift Cards do not expire. My Father's World Courtesy Certificates and Award Certificates do expire. The expiration date was included with the original certificate and will be shown when checking the balance.
- My Father's World Gift Cards, Courtesy Certificates and Award Certificates may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash. They are valid only if purchased directly from My Father's World. They are not valid if obtained from unauthorized means, including but not limited to internet auction sites.