Study Guide The Golden Goblet
Progeny Press study guides help your child develop skills in literary analysis. Introduces concepts such as plot, character development, conflict-resolution, all from a Christian perspective.
Ranofer dreams of following in his father's footsteps as a goldsmith, but when he is suddenly orphaned, he struggles under the abusive control of a half-brother. When he discovers tomb robbers, Ranofer is swept into danger, mystery, and intrigue, but he never loses sight of his dreams. This exciting corning-of-age tale brings ancient Egypt to life.
Progeny Press study guides include:
- background on the authors and stories
- pre-reading suggested activities
- vocabulary activities related to the stories
- general content questions
- literary analysis and terminology questions designed to give students a good understanding of writing technique and how to use it
- critical analysis questions designed to help students consider and analyze the intellectual, moral, and spiritual issues in the stories and weigh them with reference to scripture
- detailed answer key