Study Guide Anne of Green Gables
Progeny Press study guides help your child develop skills in literary analysis. Introduces concepts such as plot, character development, conflict-resolution, all from a Christian perspective.
The inimitable Anne Shirley is a poor orphan girl looking for a kindred spirit. When the orphanage mistakenly sends her to Prince Edward Island to an aging brother and sister who need a boy to help on the farm, they all get more than they bargained for. Anne's energetic embrace of life and genius for getting into trouble make this book a joyful story, full of lessons in expectations and love.
Progeny Press study guides include:
- background on the authors and stories
- pre-reading suggested activities
- vocabulary activities related to the stories
- general content questions
- literary analysis and terminology questions designed to give students a good understanding of writing technique and how to use it
- critical analysis questions designed to help students consider and analyze the intellectual, moral, and spiritual issues in the stories and weigh them with reference to scripture
- detailed answer key