Properties of Ecosystems
Debbie and Richard Lawrence
Explore 16 different ecosystems around the globe and the plants and animals living in each. With exciting hands-on activities, your child will learn about the world around him and how to be a good steward of God's creation.
Learn about the amazing world that God created as you study 16 different ecosystems and the plants and animals that live and interact in them. You will also learn how God originally created our world very good but how and why things are different now. Exciting hands-on activities will help you understand your role in conservation and how you can be a good steward of our amazing planet.
Properties of Ecosystems:
- has a strong biblical worldview
- requires minimal teacher preparation
- teacdhes critical thinking skills
- includes fun hands-on activities with every lesson
- is multi-level (easy to use with multiple children and different ages)
- is flexible and works with all learning styles
Travel the world as you explore diverse countries and cultures while learning geography. Read true stories of missionaries and the Gospel of Matthew to understand God's heart for the world. Students are introduced to the physical and spiritual needs of mankind as they learn about ecosystems and lifestyles in different parts of the world. Prepare traditional food, make native crafts, and listen to ethnic music.