Christian Preschool Curriculum
Our kid-approved, easy-to-teach lessons encourage curiosity and awe for God’s amazing creation. Your children will gain academic readiness while developing language, critical-thinking, and physical & social skills!
Teaching Becomes Less Stressful and More Rewarding
Do more of what you love -
Pre-planned, year-long thematic approach makes learning fun and teaching easy.
Kickstart learning with our easy-to-teach, hands-on Christian preschool curriculum.
Daily lesson plans created for you
Almost no preparation needed
Ensures academic readiness and builds faith
Children explore God's Word through:
- Faith-building read-alouds
- Hands-on manipulatives
- Science projects and math
- Art and music
- Christian messages woven throughout all subjects
Daily lessons incorporate:
- Bible integration
- Reading readiness
- Hands-on activities & science
- Developmentally appropriate goals
- Manageable time commitment
All Aboard the Animal Train
- Full year preschool curriculum with engaging hands-on activities.
- Thematic units focus on animals and character development.
- Flexible, easy-to-use program encourages creativity and a love for learning.
- Begin any time of the year.
Voyage of Discovery
- Full year Pre-K curriculum with engaging hands-on activities.
- Pre-planned and easy-to-teach activities with a biblical focus on character development.
- Children gain academic readiness to prepare for kindergarten.
- Reading readiness, math, science, social studies, art, music, motor skills, creative thinking, and imaginative play.
God's Creation from A to Z
- Full year kindergarten curriculum with engaging hands-on activities.
- Includes all subjects.
- Hands-on, easy-to-teach thematic units (one letter each week) focus on the wonders of God's creation.
- Includes units for Christmas and Fruit of the Spirit.
- Develops all necessary skills to prepare for 1st grade.