MICRO-SCHOOLING WITH MY FATHER’S WORLD
"Micro-school" or "pod-school" are just new ways of defining a small group of students learning together in a home or community. More and more parents are returning to this "one room schoolhouse" philosophy as their academic option today, and you can do it too!
My Father's World curriculum already fits this model perfectly. You can start a micro-school in your neighborhood today and help others who are facing challenging decisions for their children's future.
- Is designed so a parent/teacher can seamlessly lead multiple children across a wide age range
- Can be taught easily by a small team of parents/teachers.
- Provides step-by-step daily lesson plans for minimal prep time and maximum ease of use
- Is structured to cover required subjects in less time than an average public school day
- Encourages older children to help by communicating knowledge to the younger
- Thoroughly integrates God’s Word across a variety of subjects
We can help you get started today!