2017 Event Communique
We are so excited! We believe God has blessed My Father's World’s obedience to a travel “Sabbath” with new partnerships in 2016. This will allow us to return to some conventions during 2017, with these partners displaying My Father's World within their booth(s).
The limited display will focus on curriculum packages most often used to begin a My Father's World homeschool journey.
- Discover Series
- All Aboard the Animal Train: Preschool
- Voyage of Discovery: Pre-K
- God's Creation from A to Z 2nd Edition: K
- Learning God's Story: First
- Adventures in U.S. History: 2nd or 3rd
- Investigate Series
- Exploring Countries and Cultures
- Declare Series
- Ancient History and Literature
When space allows, all Teacher Manuals will be displayed. This will provide a glimpse into our additional years in the Investigate and Declare series.
Where will we be in 2017?
WORLD News Group will have a dedicated booth for My Father's World at:
- Fort Worth, Texas – Great Homeschool Convention - February 23-25
- Greenville, South Carolina - Great Homeschool Convention - March 16-18
- Rogers, Arkansas – Teach Them Diligently Homeschool Convention - March 23-25
- Nashville, Tennessee – Teach Them Diligently Homeschool Convention - March 30 - April 1
- Cincinnati, Ohio – Great Homeschool Convention - April 20-22
- Atlanta, Georgia – Teach Them Diligently Homeschool Convention - May 11-13
- Ontario, California - Great Homeschool Convention - June 15-17
- St. Louis, Missouri - Great Homeschool Convention - July 13-15
Gracious partnerships have also made it possible for us to attend:
- Honolulu, Hawaii – Christian Homeschoolers of Hawaii – March 10-11
- Kansas City, MO – Midwest Parent Educators – April 7-8
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota – SECHE Homeschool Conference – May 12-13
- Richmond, Virginia – Home Educators of Virginia – June 8-10
- El Paso, Texas – El Paso Homeschool Association – June 2-3
(Due to space and logistic constraints many of the displays at these events will be reduced to fewer items than those listed above. Our goal is to always send representative packages and teacher’s manuals for review. Thanks for your understanding.)
We have other potential partnerships that may carry our curriculum to additional events in 2017. Please pray for us as these plans are being established.
Check back for additional information as it is confirmed.