Preschool through High School
Raising Up Generations of Families Who See the World Through God's Eyes and Live According to That Knowledge
- Recognizes the Bible, God's truth, to be the foundation of wisdom and education.
- Utilizes hands-on, unit studies with daily lesson plans that are easy-to-teach.
- Enables families and multi-age groups to learn together. Many of our programs may be taught to a range of ages simultaneously.
- Combines the best of Charlotte Mason's ideas and classical education with a Biblical worldview, an international focus, and our own observations of how children learn.
- Uses a comprehensive, sequenced learning program beginning with preschool learning toys to develop readiness skills. Our complete unit-based curriculum includes a phonics-based learning-to-read program and focuses on God's amazing creation (kindergarten), the world of the Bible (first grade), and U.S. history (second or third grade). Then a year of geography sets the foundation for four years of chronological world and U.S. history (through eighth grade). Our high school curriculum provides a Biblical framework for English, history, and other subjects.
- Provides easy-to-teach, integrated curriculum that is enjoyable, academically strong, and focused on character development.
- Is committed to the Lord of All, who tenderly searches for people from every tribe and language. A portion of our profits helps support missions work overseas, especially Bible translation projects. Our heart's desire is that someday soon all people would be able to read of God's love in their own language.
My Father's World Statement of Faith
We believe that this world and all of its inhabitants were created by our loving God for eternal fellowship with Him. Man, by his sin, has become separated from God, and only through personally accepting the gift of reconciliation purchased by Jesus at the cross can he regain his fellowship with God. We believe that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the light, and only through Him may people find peace with God.
We believe that the Bible is the truly inspired word of God, that it is fully accurate, and that it contains the wisdom of God that we need for our lives. As we read the Bible, the Holy Spirit instructs our hearts and minds to understand God's eternal truth and shows us how to apply that truth to our lives today.
We rejoice that God has adopted us as his children. We know that when we die we will be with Him in heaven forever. We look forward to worshipping Him with the multitudes from every tribe and nation. We believe that He has given us the task here on earth to enable others to hear (in their native language) the Good News that their Creator longs for them with an immeasurable love, and that He has made a way for them to be reconciled to Himself.
This is my first year homeschooling and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do it. My Fathers World has been a blessing! I am constantly amazed at the organization and completeness of the curriculum. We are thrilled with it all.
The art and science projects are very well laid out, simple enough for my kids to understand and yet so full of fun and wonder that the kids have learned a LOT.
I strongly suggest MFW for anyone.