My Father's World Workshops on CD
by David Hazell
David Hazell has been involved in homeschooling since 1987, several of those years as the primary homeschooling parent. He is passionate about families serving Christ together. A strong believer in the value of home education for all ages, David is a popular speaker at homeschooling conventions, family conferences and churches across the country. He is the author of God Speaks Numanggang, a book about Bible translation, and is on the board of the Institute for Bible Translation. The Hazell family spent eight years in Russia where David served in Bible translation in Siberia and Moscow, helping coordinate Bible translations into more than 70 languages. His six children often accompanied him as he traveled throughout Russia and Europe. Today David and Marie work together developing My Father's World curriculum and encouraging families to see the world through God's eyes and live according to that knowledge.
I left David's workshop feeling encouraged and excited about my homeschool and so eager to be a better and more involved mom and teacher.
- Becoming a Family of Eternal Purpose
- Exposed, Isolated, or Insulated: How Should We Educate Our Children?
- Family Ministry: Teaching Your Children to Reach Out
- Occupying Preschoolers While Teaching Older Children
- What Should 21st Century Christians Be Teaching Their Children?
- Working Dads Can Homeschool Too
- David Hazell's Testimony